Welcome to First Grade!
My name is Mrs. Bell, and I’m very excited to have you in my classroom. Here is a list of supplies you will need to bring. (Please do not write students names on items, as most items are shared in the classroom.)
- Backpack (without rollers)
- Pencil-size supply box
- 12 #2 pencils
- 2 box of eraser caps
- 2 big erasers
- 2 boxes of 24 count crayons.
- 1 pair of scissors
- Clean pair of PE shoes with non-marking soles
- 2 container of disinfecting wipes
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 2 bottles of white school glue
- 4 glue sticks
- 1 three ring binder
If you can donate the following items for our class it would be greatly appreciated.
- Ziploc bags large/sandwich size
- Paper plates
- Paper cups
- Paper bowls
- Washable markers
- Colored pencils
Some important dates and events:
- Back-to-School night will be August 21st from 6-7pm. Students can bring all school supplies on this night and swimming stuff.
- Swimming start date will be announced later. Please bring a swimsuit, towel, and flip-flops with your name on all items.
- First day of school will be Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018